Retreat FEB 2018
Wanted to give a bump on talking a bit more about what Paco has been going through in the past four or so months.
I have been incredibly busy all for the right reasons! And I wanted to give a summary of different things that I have been working lately:
Since coming back from Spain in 2017 I…
- Did render compositions for Library State of Victoria
- Did a VR Road environment for Vic Roads
- Worked on a VR Interactive Documentary called: A thin black line
- Worked in an AR project for a Foam and Shaving company
- Did a fantastic 4 week project making a Xmas AR experience for City of Melbourne
- Worked on an VR project for A shoe store in Paris
- Did two experimental AR projects for HM Group
- Did a virtual table set for Provincial and Plattar
- Doing an AR Architecture app for Crown Casino
- And while in between I have done a Game Jam and also worked on my side project with my team on Time Frame
So I must say it has been a beautiful year and I hope I can give out more updates to keep you up to date.