Tasmania Interactive Stylised 3D Map
Interactive 3D Map done using Plattar Engine for Mobile and Web.
The Project has 8 mini environments that highlight the diferent locations of Tasmania.
I did most of the work in terms of Art Direction, 3D modeling and Texturing.
I took the opportunity in this project to find methods on extracting vertex data into textures and learning Unfold 3D to use in new upcoming projects.
- Creating proof of concept and a vision
- Outlining the map of Tasmania and sculpting the terrain in Zbrush
- Creating Models in 3Ds max
- Sculpting elements such as the clouds and terrains with texture painging in Zbrush
- Vertex Painting of the 3D models in 3dsMax
- Unfolding UVs in Unfold3D
- Baking the Vertex painting into texture sheets and paint in Substance Painter
- Animating the Models in 3Ds Max to move and expand
- Composing the objects in Unity for Plattar