Snowball Little Planet
City of Melbourne Santa’s Little Helper. Scandinavia meets Escher heavily borrowing an art style similar from Monument Valley. Most of this Environment was put together in 3 days with one 2K Texture and a Count of 100K Tris of total. The Concept art, art direction and ideas was also part of the brief.
The Project was part of 3 Environments. The Little Snowman Planet was one of the 3. The other two Environments were Snowman Land and Snowman Library. Very soon to be uploaded to show.
The project was made By Phoria and IBM with conjunction of a number of artists to provide an AR experience in the City of Melbourne
- Coming up with a Reference and Inspiration Sheet
- Creating a Concept image of the World
- Digital Sculpting the Planet and Islands in Zbrush
- Retopology of moss and mountains by using decimation
- Vertex Painting of the Islands, Moss, Ice and Sea
- Creating Modular Castle Pieces and Texturing them in Substance Painter
- Composing the objects in Unity