Modeller / Texture Artist / Environment Artist
+61 415 209 197
3D & 2D Digital Artist for Games, Entertainment and Interactive Mediums.
A Spanish Melbournian with a upbeat attitude and attention to detail.
His real passion is to create worlds that people can discover.
Currently located in Melbourne, Australia, with a drive to work locally or overseas.
- PBR Texturing
- Environment Modeling
- Environment Design
- Digital Sculpting
- Physically Based Rendering
- UV Mapping
- Texture Baking
- Low-poly Modeling
- High-poly Modeling
We can create the following services as a team effort:
- Make a Virtual Reality Environment for a film, architecture, game or business aproach
- Create an engaging Augmented Reality app to engage customers
- Perform a virtual setting to educate inviduals in University or School Settings
- Complete a number required of Assets and/or textures
I can do work for you as a trader for Games, Films and Architecture. If there is a specific asset you require, please contact me and we can arrange an agreement. I can perform the following services:
- Create 3D Models for Films or Cut scenes
- Build a Hi-Poly to Low Poly Model to be used for an interactive game
- Create a diffuse painted stylized object for mobile devices
- Build low-poly objects for mobile games
- Create an Environment fit for Unity, Unreal Engine or for Film
- Create architecture impressions with photography and 3D Placement on set
- Low and High Poly Modeling with effective unwrapping.
- Proficient at Sub Division Modeling.
- Zbrush for detailing and sculpting high poly details.
- Skillful at modeling Organic, Mechanical and Industrial objects.
- Generating and Creating textures photorealistically or hand painted.
- Physical Based Texturing or Legacy texturing.
- Fast Asset Texturing using procedural techniques with Substance Designer and Painter.
- Lighting, Baking and projection techniques.
- Retopologizing High Polygonal objects to real time friendly assets.
- Skilled at creating good edge flow in organic and hard surface models.
- Skillful at retopology with Organic, Mechanical and Industrial objects.
- Concept art for designing landscapes and assets.
- Great understanding with Form, Shape, Lighting, Perspective and Anatomy.
- Graphic Design in mind. With great use of color and space.
Under the many different projects that I have performed; flexibility and deliverance are a trade that I’d like to highlight. If you have any further questions on what I can do, please contact me as I might be able to disclose on skills on a project that I have yet need to announce on my website. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further question that you might have.
3D Modeling VR Artist
3D Modeling and Vertex Painting for a phone VR Samsung Documentary ~ A thin black Line
3D Modeling VR Artist
3D Modeling and Texturing for real time urban and road environments in a Virtual Environment Setting
3D Contextual Artist and Architecture visualisation
Urban Circus ~ Yarra Trams, Metro Tunnel, Vic Roads
3D Modeling and Texturing for off-line and real time urban and architecture environments, Architecture Compositions, Concepts
3D Modeling and Texturing for real time environments
3D Environment Artist
3D Modeling and Texturing for real time environments in Unreal 4
2D Texture Artist & 3D Modeler – The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
2D Hand painted textures and 3D Modeling
2D Terrain Artist & 3D Modeler
Environment Texturing and Props for Nissan Racing game
Retopology and 3D Max Modeler
3D Interactive artist for interactive architecture displays