Archive for 2018
Wanted to show some client work that I have been doing in the past month on my Sketchbook, I have been working for Carlton Union Breweries, Foodworks, and Abbotsford Convent.
I am doing a 4D app with Phoria at the moment, before and after in the land of Abbotsford Convent.
Might do some tree and bushes cards but after we do some testing and implementing 🙂
Did some animations for AR for Plattar
I did not texture/model the machine however 🙂 This is just to show how the infographics animate around the model in 3D
So I just realized, although I have been pretty busy with freelancing work, I am barely posting the stuff I am doing lately. I wonder why? well to be honest, maybe it is not crazy exciting work? Or I do not feel like entitled to show? or maybe it is not good enough to show? But I would like to change this. I have a website that I am pretty proud of. And I would like to use the Sketchbook Book to show exactly that. Work in Progress shots that are simply ordinary and simple work. Does not have to be mona lisa. But I would still like to show that I am active and doing a bunch of stuff.
Projects I have been working for Plattar: make a Product showcase for an Olive Oil with a cooking recipe animation in Augmented Reality, and an Engineering company doing some animated infographics.
I have also been working for Phoria, making a before/after scenario for a gallery in construction in Abbotsford Convent.
I converted scan dense complicated data into Low poly to use for Mobile and then created a variation on what it would look life after it has been repaired and use for functions and Galleries.
In the meantime I have also been making a world map view of the convent to complement with the Laundry, an art style is still in need to be set for the map view.
I might show some work in progress shots for the other projects I have worked for. Keep tuned!
Wanted to give a bump on talking a bit more about what Paco has been going through in the past four or so months.
I have been incredibly busy all for the right reasons! And I wanted to give a summary of different things that I have been working lately:
Since coming back from Spain in 2017 I…
- Did render compositions for Library State of Victoria
- Did a VR Road environment for Vic Roads
- Worked on a VR Interactive Documentary called: A thin black line
- Worked in an AR project for a Foam and Shaving company
- Did a fantastic 4 week project making a Xmas AR experience for City of Melbourne
- Worked on an VR project for A shoe store in Paris
- Did two experimental AR projects for HM Group
- Did a virtual table set for Provincial and Plattar
- Doing an AR Architecture app for Crown Casino
- And while in between I have done a Game Jam and also worked on my side project with my team on Time Frame
So I must say it has been a beautiful year and I hope I can give out more updates to keep you up to date.